Successful independent schools need experienced legal advisers that are sensitive to their unique culture. We understand that you are both a businesses and a community, so being perceptive of your specific requirements is an integral part of what we do.
Our legal services for independent schools include:
- Disputes involving Parental breach of contract
- Other Dispute Resolution advice
- Employment law advice regarding teaching and support staff
- Real estate management (including leases, acquisitions and disposals)
- Fee recovery
- Governance, policy and best practice
- Mergers, de-mergers & restructuring
- Regulation & compliance
We are able to offer a unique combination of public, private, not-for-profit and education sector experience to nursery, preparatory and senior independent schools. Several members of our team are governors, or have been on the board of governors, for schools locally and therefore we understand both the concerns and opportunities that independent schools face.
This combination of in depth business, community and sector expertise makes us on one of the pre-eminent advisors of independent schools in the region and allows us be more proactive in responding to your key legal and strategic challenges.