Business Lease Transactions
Landlord and tenant - tenant
Where acting for the tenant we will:
- Negotiate with the landlord's solicitors on the terms of the lease and any other documentation such as rent deposit deed or license to carry out works to ensure they reflect the terms you have agreed.
- Carry out a local authority search, environmental search, drainage search and chancel search over the property.
- Raise formal written enquiries with the landlord's solicitor.
- Prepare a full and detailed report to you explaining (a) the terms of the lease and the obligations contained in it (b) the results of the searches and (c) the replies to the enquiries raised with the landlord.
- Calculate the Stamp Duty Land Tax payable on the lease.
- Complete all post-completion formalities required.